Michael A. Siddons has been a lawyer for over 10 years and he is also a licensed property and casualty insurance agent and a licensed real estate sales agent in the State of Pennsylvania. This experience gives him the edge in representing clients in bankruptcy and consumer protection law cases in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.
Mr. Siddons prides himself on his hands-on approach in handling the cases of his clients. He handled cases in real estate law, business law, and bankruptcy and debtor-creditor rights.
- Villanova University School of Law – Masters of Laws in Taxation
- Widener University School of Law –JD 2001
- Pennsylvania State University – B.A. American Studies
- American Bar Association
- The Bar Associations of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland
- The U.S. Federal Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The U.S. Federal Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- The U.S. Federal Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- The U.S. Federal Court District of New Jersey
- The U.S. Federal Court District of Maryland
- The United States Tax Court
- The United States Court of Appeals Third Circuit
Know more about Michael Alan Siddons at http://www.siddonslaw.com/