Brian Hanis was the first Associate Attorney hired out of law school by the Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC in 2004. After 5 years, he became a partner of the firm. Mr. Hanis works with individual and business clients to provide competent representation in matters related to Family Law, Business, Commercial Lessor/Lessee, Landlord-Tenant, Real Estate, Condemnation, Municipal, Construction, Creditor Rights and Collections, Wills/estates, and Bankruptcy, including handling litigation, mediations, and arbitrations.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Creditor Rights and Collections
- Family Law
- Washington, 2004
- U.S. Federal Courts, 2004
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington- J.D. 2004
- University of Washington -B.A. 2001 Major: Speech Communications
- Highline College – A.A. 1999 Major: Business
- Kentwood High School
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- South King County Bar Association, Trustee
When outside the office, Mr. Hanis is active in his community, churches and schools. He spends every moment he can with his beautiful wife, Megan, and their three children, Kayda, Dillon, and Carson. Brian also enjoys, traveling, watching movies, playing any and all sports, working on his home, and is an avid sports junkie and fan – in particular, the Seattle Seahawks along with the other Seattle teams, and the teams of the universities he attended.
Know more about Brian Hanis at http://www.hiplawfirm.com/.